Terri DildineResearch Administrator III
Terri Dildine worked in the Insurance industry for 27 years in varying levels of leadership roles, prior to joining the University of Florida. She was hired at the University in 2013, in Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering(MAE) as a Grants Specialist. She was promoted to Research Administrator II in 2016 and was promoted to Research Administrator III in 2019 as the Post-award Lead in the MAE department.
- AA Business, Santa Fe College
- Certification – Certified Research Administrator (CRA), RACC organization
- Postaward Grant Management for Sponsored awards
- Project future spending for faculty Sponsored awards
- Monitor the budget and award releases
- Monitor distribution of payroll for Faculty and students
- Review and prepares all grant transfers if needed
- Coordinate preparation of financial reports and projections for each assigned PI.
- Work with faculty and students each semester to ensure all effort is updated and submitted.
- Maintains auditable accounting records and assists principal investigators in any reporting that may be required by various granting agencies
- Financial approval for assigned faculty sponsored research p-card purchases, purchase orders, and travel.