Mary Church is the Director of Development for the Herbert Wertheim College of Engineering at the University of Florida, where she fundraises for the Department of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering. She comes to the University of Florida with non-profit experience having worked at the American Cancer Society where she was instrumental in making the largest nationwide gain in the Good to Great pilot for Making Strides events.…
- Property Inventory Updates
- UF Facilities Work-order Requests
- Dosimetry Badge Coordinator
- Fed Ex Requests
- Door Code for Labs
- Room Reservation
- 2021 Years of Service at UF – 30
Ben Crosbie is a student assistant for the MAE marcom and facilities teams. A third-year journalism major, he conducts interviews and writes stories about research breakthroughs, faculty highlights, student groups, alumni achievements, and more for the department’s website. On the facilities side, he can be found moving furniture, delivering mail, putting codes in door keypads, and trying in vain to parallel park a Ford F-150.…
• Greets, directs, and assists Visitors in administrative office.
• Arranges travel, Lodging and transportation.
• Facilitate meetings/ in-person and virtual.
• assist in arranging or supporting events.
• processes reimbursements
• Prepares documents, correspondence, spreadsheets.
• Orders office supply inventory
• Facilitates faculty Calendars.
• Preparing and proofing documents
- Administration Operations
- Tenure and Promotion
- Departmental Events
- Faculty Onboarding
- Departmental Security Administrator
- Facilities Operations
- Property Custodian
- Space Allocation
- Facility Management
- 2022 UF Division Three Superior Accomplishment Award
- 2021 Years of Service at UF – 15
- 2019 MAE Jan Rockey Outstanding Staff Award
Prof. Warren Dixon received his Ph.D. in 2000 from Clemson University. He worked as a research staff member and Eugene P. Wigner Fellow at Oak Ridge National Laboratory (ORNL) until 2004, when he joined the University of Florida in the Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering Department, where he is now an Ebaugh Professor and Department Chair. His main research interest has been the development and application of Lyapunov-based control techniques for uncertain nonlinear systems.…
• Chair Assistant – Maintains calendar, schedules appointments, and arranges travel
• Seminar Organizing – arrange travel and schedule for seminar speakers
• Faculty Hire Logistics – assist faculty search committee meetings, arrange travel and schedule for interviews
• Administrative Support – provide customer service and information within the main office of the department
• Faculty Events – assist with setups for coffee receptions / luncheons / meeting receptions and annual awards ceremony.…