The Research Administration team provides pre- and post-award management, assisting MAE faculty with award submission, grant administration, and reporting
The staff of the MAE Research Administration office provides guidance on all aspects of proposal development and submission, as well as transition assistance for funded projects, Award Projections and account closeouts. Services are as follows:
- advice and assistance regarding appropriate funding sources
- project development, budget preparation, proposal review and submission
- interpretation of university and sponsor policies
- acting as the liaison to the UF Division of Sponsored Programs and other University offices responsible for sponsored projects approvals and negotiations
Please initiate all new proposals in Ufirst and inform the Preaward team as soon as possible. Our team will interface with DSP as needed.
For new proposals, please contact us as soon as you know of your intention to submit a proposal, either as the PI or co-PI.
- Michael Wood (225B MAE-A): 294-1190
- Matthew Mueck (225B MAE-A): 294-1195
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- pre-to-post award transition planning and support
- expense approvals
- funding projections and balances
- account closeouts and final financial reports
- cost sharing information
Our goal is to provide exceptional support for investigators in managing all aspects related to the financial administration of research funding. We want to assist in creating timely, accurate, and well-developed projections to assist the faculty in planning their needs for a variety of sponsored and other funding that support MAE research.
For management of active grants, please contact:
- Terri Dildine (MAE-A 225B): 392-2761
- Iptihal Al-Ghamdi (MAE-A 225B): 294-1187
- Email: email@example.com
Please review Principal Investigator Responsibilities for a detailed description of PI’s responsibilities.