How to submit forms:
- Submit all forms to firstname.lastname@example.org unless the form states a specific email address for you to send it to.
- Do not send forms to the Department Chair or Dean’s Office. Our advising team is able to process forms that require a Chair or Associate Dean signature.
- If you use an internet browser to complete any forms, you must “print to PDF” prior to emailing the form to email@example.com. We cannot see text written in fillable PDFs when written using an internet browser.
Select your form:
- Application for Dual Degree
- Ensure you double check your Academic Plan is complete, accurate, and lists courses in appropriate terms. If doing ME & ASE, use the Dual Curriculum Sheet to plan.
- MAE Advising can only advise on the ME and ASE programs-speak to the corresponding advisor for the other degree you would like to pursue.
- Apply between 45 and 96 credit hours of UF courses
- This form is also for CANCELING a second bachelor’s degree
- Want to request to change your major to either mechanical engineering or aerospace engineering? (Do not select both-use Dual Degree App above to add a second bachelor’s)
- Internship Registration Request
- MAE General Petition (not for course substitutions)
- Petition to Substitute for a Required Course
- Research EGN4912 Syllabus and Application
- Summer Attendance Waiver
- EML4905 for EML4502 Form – Effective January 2023
- Transfer Petition