All students in the Herbert Wertheim College of Engineering are required to meet with an Academic Advisor prior to registering for courses each semester.
- Please read the Advising Instructions before contacting your Academic Advisor.
- Have an advising question? Email email@example.com from your UF email address, and include your UFID number with a clear and concise description for assistance.
- Summer Peer Advising Profiles
- 2019 Aerospace Engineering Curriculum
- 2019 Mechanical Engineering Curriculum
- 2019 ASE/ME Dual Curriculum
- 2016-18 Aerospace Engineering Curriculum
- 2016-18 Mechanical Engineering Curriculum
- 2016-18 ASE/ME Dual Curriculum
- 2015 Aerospace Engineering Curriculum
- 2015 Mechanical Engineering Curriculum
- 2015 ASE/ME Dual Curriculum
- UF Schedule of Courses
- Click here for the most recent course schedule information.
- MAE Teaching Schedule
The Department of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering will make every effort to advise students on degree requirements, course selections, etc. However, it is ultimately the individual student’s responsibility to ensure that they have satisfied all degree requirements.
The ONE.UF website is a valuable tool for the individual student to track degree progress. We strongly encourage students to periodically check their Degree Audit at the ONE.UF website. You must satisfy all the requirements on the degree audit in order to graduate. The Curriculum Sheet posted above from your catalog year is an additional course planning resource you may find helpful.
Herbert Wertheim College of Engineering advisors are available to help you plan your academic program of study, explore majors, and develop your career goals. The Engineering Advising Center (EAC) advises all freshmen MAE engineering students.
Sophomores, Juniors, and Seniors
Please note that Undergraduate Advising services are being provided remotely during the COVID-19 emergency. There are currently no in-person appointments, but remote advising is fully operational.
Direct any advising questions to firstname.lastname@example.org from your UF email address, and include your UFID number along with a concise description of how we may assist you.
Sophomores, Juniors, and Non-graduating Seniors meet with Ms. Shirley Robinson, Ms. Salena Robinson, or Ms. Sierra McVeigh in 219 MAE-A.
Graduating Seniors meet with Mr. Michael Fitzgerald in 219 MAE-A.