All students in the Herbert Wertheim College of Engineering are required to meet with an Academic Advisor prior to registering for courses each semester.
- Please read the Advising Instructions before contacting your Academic Advisor.
- Have an advising question? Please email email@example.com for assistance.
- MAE Peer Advisor Schedule
- Peer Advising Profiles
- 2019 Aerospace Engineering Curriculum
- 2019 Mechanical Engineering Curriculum
- 2019 ASE/ME Dual Curriculum
- 2016-18 Aerospace Engineering Curriculum
- 2016-18 Mechanical Engineering Curriculum
- 2016-18 ASE/ME Dual Curriculum
- 2015 Aerospace Engineering Curriculum
- 2015 Mechanical Engineering Curriculum
- 2015 ASE/ME Dual Curriculum
- General Information
- UF Schedule of Courses
- Click here for the most recent course schedule information.
- MAE Teaching Schedule
The Department of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering will make every effort to advise students on degree requirements, course selections, etc. However, it is ultimately the individual student’s responsibility to ensure that they have satisfied all degree requirements.
The ONE.UF website is a valuable tool for the individual student to track degree progress. We strongly encourage students to periodically check their Degree Audit at the ONE.UF website. You must satisfy all the requirements on the degree audit in order to graduate.
Herbert Wertheim College of Engineering advisors are available to help you plan your academic program of study, explore majors, and develop your career goals. The Engineering Advising Center (EAC) advises all freshmen MAE engineering students:
All first year students admitted to these majors in Summer B 2013 or Fall 2013 must sign up for an advance registration workshop before meeting with their academic advisors. Once you attend the workshop, you will be ready for your advisor meeting.
Sophomores, Juniors, and Seniors
Sophomores, Juniors, and Fourth Year Seniors meet with Ms. Shirley Robinson or Ms. Salena Robinson in 219 MAE-A.
Fifth Year Seniors meet with Mr. Michael Fitzgerald in 219 MAE-A.
Please refer to our FAQ for more information.